GSLGlobal Systems Laboratory
The Global Systems Laboratory of NOAA's Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research conducts world-class applied scientific weather research
This is a beta version of the GSL Publications platform which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, or other problems on the website, please let us know immediately so we can rectify these accordingly.
A peer-reviewed publication subjects an author's research to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field (peers) to ensure academic scientific quality.
- R.Miller, G.Schmidt, L.Nazarenko, S.Bauer, M.Kelley, R.Ruedy, G.Russell, and A.Ackerman ⋅ CMIP6 Historical Simulations (1850–2014) With GISS‐E2.1
- D.Turner * and U.Löhnert ⋅ Ground-based Temperature and Humidity Profiling: Combining Active and Passive Remote Sensors
- J.Duda * and D.Turner * ⋅ Large-sample Application of Radar Reflectivity Object-based Verification To Evaluate HRRR Warm-season Forecasts
- E.Kalina * , I.Jankov * , T.Alcott * , J.Olson * , J.Beck * , J.Berner, D.Dowell * , and C.Alexander * ⋅ A Progress Report On The Development of The HIGH-RESOLUTION Rapid Refresh Ensemble
- B.Butterworth, A.Desai, S.Metzger, P.Townsend, M.Schwartz, G.Petty, M.Mauder, and H.Vogelmann ⋅ Connecting Land–atmosphere Interactions To Surface Heterogeneity In Cheesehead19